UVVM – Just like writing simple SW – using predefined high level procedures
See post on LinkedIn
UVVM is free and Open Source using the permissive Apache 2.0 license.
NOTE: Modelsim/Questa 2019.2 does not work with UVVM. Do not use this version. Previous and later versions work fine.
Live on-line course
30 Mar. 2020: UVVM update
18 Feb. 2020: UVVM update
- Added new BFM and VVC for
- Avalon Stream
- Minor improvements and fixes
24 Jan. 2020: UVVM update
- Added bfm_sync to the BFM configuration record for SBI VIP, Avalon MM VIP, AXI-Lite VIP and AXI-Stream VIP.
- Clock driven BFMs utilize new synchronising methods, with synchronising to clock as default
- Direct Transaction Transfer (DTT) is divided into a global trigger signal and shared variable.
- Reduced C_MAX_VVC_INSTANCE_NUM from 20 to 8.
- Updated UVVM VVC Framework Essential Mechanisms with direct transaction transfer changes.
- Various minor fixes and improvements
- See Changes for more info
UVVM.org is under construction
This site will at the moment only show Important notices and News. More info will come in Q2 2020.